This evening we have another Artist's Showcase featuring Brandon (Granesh) over at Smells Like Wargaming. Brandon's work reveals some very unique models that are a  great Insperation to everyone who checks out these pics.

This hobby is about many things, but one of the few things it is not often called is art. By any terms of work, or artistic creativity, there are many Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy models found throughout the world that are pure artwork at its finest. From painting, sculpting, and to customization, this hobby produces some of the best, and this is their showcase.

The Artist Showcase needs you! If you are interested in a Showcasing of your Models, now is the time. Send in 3-10 pics with a brief introduction and any links you would like so readers can find see more of your work. natfka@live.com


Hey guys! This is Branden (aka Granesh) over at Smells Like Wargaming! I've been in this hobby since 2005, starting with LoTR, then moving into Fantasy and finally 40k. I started doing commissions to build a painting portfolio in 2009 with the hopes of someday getting a job at one of the major miniatures companies. Painting is my passion, and I love painting new, different, and fun armies, and put the same care I would put into my own pieces into every single commission. I currently have clients in Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and even Singapore! Currently, around commissions, I've been working on getting my Alpha Legion Chaos Marines fully painted, as well as finish some various pieces for my Imperial Guard and Tau Empire armies. I also have a huge amount of orks to paint, though they're going to have to wait!

Smells Like Wargaming: Let us paint your models. You've got games to win!

Smells Like Wargaming

Website: http://smellslikewargaming.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SmellsLikeWargaming
Flickr" http://www.flickr.com/photos/smellslikewargaming/








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...