There is a sudden lack of information regarding the rest of this month, and even the rumors regarding next month and beyond are coming relatively slow. At this point, right after a codex release its very close to what I normally expect, and that is a very slow output of rumors for about a week.

However, we are only out a 11 days from a supposed 2nd wave of Chaos Marines, and yet nothing has broke.


None of the order forms I have seen reach out to the 20th of this month, so that slot is still open for a 2nd wave. So if one is to happen, information about it should start slipping out to us in the next day or so, with pre-orders opening up by this Saturday.

What models are going to see? I think the only ones that are solid would be a Chaos Cultist box set, and a new fully optioned Hellbrute. While I expect more than that, I have no rumors to support anything at this point, which really leaves us in the complete and utter darkness. (I guess logic would our flashlight).

So while I expect something soon, I'm surprised that nothing has hit the rumor mill. I will definitely post up the second I hear something regarding a next wave. So if you are seeing a lack of rumors here, its simply because there are none, and sources are silent.

Here is what I expect: (note that these are theories based on rumors)
2nd Wave of Chaos Space Marines. Release date of Oct 20th
*Helbrute
*Chaos Cultists
*Something to go along with them? like standard CSM's? or new Terminators? or just new finecast HQ's.

November White Dwarf to be about Warriors of Chaos
Dark Angels release at the end of November/ beginning of December
December..... Hobbit black out.

Rumors I am keeping an eye out for beyond a second wave of CSM...... very specifically Eldar, since a very good source has them wrapping up the unit profiles and we really have not seen anything even regarding playtest material.

If something is coming on the 20th of the month, what do you expect to see?
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...