Lizardmen are rumored to be next with an August release. Thus far I have seen that the rumors have been very sparse on it, but I am hoping to help dig something out and perhaps get pointed in the right direction soon.

Whats fun about this rumor, is the way it was gathered. A phone call asking for something that wasnt out.


Please remember that this is a rumor

via scoutbike  on Warseer
Poss further evidence of new terradons is when I just phoned up mail order HQ and asked to preorder the new terradons.

I must have had some effect as the response wasnt "what new terradons?", but instead "let me just go and check with one of my colleagues". But then when they came back on the phone, I got a very blank "check the website for details of new releases".




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...