What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Greetings! Sorry i haven't thrown anything up lately, but real life has gotten in the way of my hobbies.  Here is a small Tau force that I did as a commission for a fellow wargamer getting back into the hobby.  The Broadsides are both fully magnetized, allowing all weapon options to be interchangeable between them.  The Riptide also has all his weapons interchangeable.  I have about 20 drones sitting on my workbench from this order aswell, all waiting for a shipment of magnets to come in so I can finish them.


As always, all of my works in progress can be found at www.facebook.com/ammodogminis

-Ammo Dog Miniatures
www.facebook.com


Comments and constructive criticisms are always welcome, and encouraged.









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...