What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I'm not an amazing painter by any stretch but I'm very happy with how my most recent work has turned out :D


I'm sending these pics as I don't think that many people get to see a mix of Titans and Knights together so if anyone was wondering about the size of the Questoris &  Cerastus patterns next to a Warhound here they are. 

The Warhound Canis Umbra of Legio Tenebrae with the Knights of House Dusk in support. :] 

The Warhound is magged at the waist, head & weapons for ease of transport along with the cockpit and carapace. If you look carefully you can see that the Titan and upper halves of the Warden & Lancer have had the edges of their armour painted with Vallejo Liquid Gold paints while I left the Errant with it's original GW metallic.

This was very satisfying and a lot of fun to get done; the Knights I've had since each was released but the Warden I've only just painted beyond a Base coat. I can't wait for FW to get Titanicus done because I'd love more Titans but the Warhound is currently my limit until I sell a kidney or something. 

Keep up the great work, mam! It's been a while :D
Mauler









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...