What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hi Natfka,
Love seeing other people work on 'Whats on your table' and wouldn't want to you to run out. I find to really helps with hobby inspiration looking at what others are working on and you even featured my converted blood angels contemptor dread a couple of years ago.


I thought I'd send you in a few pics of some of the conversion projects I'm working on and a couple I have finished.

I got the Kataphron kits a few months back and after building the destroyers I was amazed at how many bitz were left from the kit, all I really needed was some form of legs and a base for the body and I managed to get three spider legged breachers out of the kit as well.

The winged Daemon prince is just a kitbash between the standard kit and a hive tyrant, I just wan't to use the cool nid wings :-)

Back at the end of 7th edition I had found my vindicators were gathering dust so I managed to make a simple push fit barrel extension that fitted over the normal gun and made a good proxy for a forgeworld vindicator laser destroyer.

Lastly there's a quick pic of my zombie horde made from the old mantic games box, it was super cheap and while they took some time to put together they made a really diverse unit.

Thanks again for the great blog,
                                                    WisdomLS 











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...